APRIL 13 – APRIL 30, 2023 | Segment 1
Week One: 04/13/2023 – 04/14/2023
Week Two: 04/17/2023 – 04/21/2023
Week Three: 04/24/2023 – 04/28/2023
Segment One is the first step of a three-part Graduate Licensing Program. A student may start a class at 14 years and 8 months, but must be 14 years and 9 months when the class finishes. Birth Certificate is required on your first day of class.
Segment One consists of 24 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training, as well as 4 hours of observation. Completion of this class will allow the student to obtain a Graduated Driver’s License. The student will need to practice on their Graduated Driver’s License for a minimum of 6 months and complete Segment Two to be eligible to take the Driving Skills Test.
- Registration will be on a first come, first served. Unless your class is confirmed, schedule may be subject to change.
- We absolutely can not accommodate practice or game schedules. If your child is involved in extra curricular activities, they cannot interfere with class or driving schedules, choose a class accordingly.
- Please note, the dates and times of classes only refer to the classroom hours. All students must drive 6 times in addition to the classroom schedule. Driving schedules will be given to the students the first week of class.
- A full refund, less a $25 processing fee, will be given if the student withdraws at least 14 days prior class start date.
- Once the class has begun; no refund will be given.