January 30th – February 26th 2023 | Segment 1
Week One: January 30th, January 31st & February 1st
Week Two: February 6th, 7th & 8th
Week Three: February 13th, 14th & 15th
Segment One is the first step of a three-part Graduate Licensing Program. A student may start a class at 14 years and 8 months, but must be 14 years and 9 months when the class finishes. Birth Certificate is required on your first day of class.
Segment One consists of 24 hours of classroom instruction and 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training, as well as 4 hours of observation. Completion of this class will allow the student to obtain a Graduated Driver’s License. The student will need to practice on their Graduated Driver’s License for a minimum of 6 months and complete Segment Two to be eligible to take the Driving Skills Test.
- Registration will be on a first come, first served. Unless your class is confirmed, schedule may be subject to change.
- We absolutely can not accommodate practice or game schedules. If your child is involved in extra curricular activities, they cannot interfere with class or driving schedules, choose a class accordingly.
- Please note, the dates and times of classes only refer to the classroom hours. All students must drive 6 times in addition to the classroom schedule. Driving schedules will be given to the students the first week of class.
- 14 days or more prior to class start date a full refund less $25 processing fee will be given.
- Once the class has begun; no refund will be given.